Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski X Violent Femmes QS
Music has influenced a number of Stefan Janoski's signature Nike SB footwear. One of Janoski's favourite bands, the hugely popular punk/alternative band 'The Violent Femmes', is the latest band to inspire the Nike SB quickstrike. The Violent Femmes found their immediate success in their self-titled album released in 1983, and by 2005 had sold more the 9 million albums.
The words "Violent" and "Femmes" are separately chain-stitched in yellow on the lateral side of each shoe. Yellow upside-down, shadow type features directly below each work. Printed in Janoski's own handwriting on the tongue, are the words "I'm Nothing". It's the title of The Violent Femmes' hit 1994 song, and the song Janoski sings with the band on a re-release track on the band's forthcoming album.
Hand-drawn graphics feature on the insole that the band and Janoski collaborated on. Details such as raw leather add a nice premium quality touch to these fresh white shoes.
- Canvas is lightweight and durable.
- Leather laces add a premium finish.
- Zoom Air unit in the sockliner is springy and responsive
- Rubber has been thinned out in key areas for a lightweight, broken-in feel right out of the box.
- Auxetic shapes between the midsole and the outsole expand and contract in all directions for better boardfeel and flexibility.
- More Details
- Foam sockliner
- Foam-padded collar
- Reinforced eyestays